THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC.
All disputes will be settled by arbitration in Boone County, Missouri.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction, it is in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed on Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC as well as MarkNet auctions and will be charged 25% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater, and the merchandise will be forfeited back to Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC.
Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeited and become property of Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC. No refunds will be given.
Any items remaining on sale site after pickup are subject to forfeit with no refund.
Any items Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC hauls from sale site are subject to a $20.00+ per item hauling fee. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time, is subject to a $20 convenience fee.
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $110.00.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid credit card required for bidding approval.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, local check, or cash. There is a 3.5% convenience fee unless paid by local check or cash. Payment must be made at Pick-up prior to loading items.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, Local Check Or Cash On Day Of Pick-Up, A 3.5% Convenience Fee Will Be Added For Use Of Credit Card. Items Not Paid For At The End Of Pickup Time Will Be Charged For Items Won With The Credit Card On File. You Will Receive An Invoice After The Auction Ends With Confirmation Of Items Won With The Purchase Total And Buyers Premium. Please Print Out And Bring To The Pick-Up Day. At The Pick-Up Site, Cashiers Will Be Available For You To Pay For Your Items. At the Pick-up site, cashiers will be available for you to pay for your items. You will be given a paid receipt then you may proceed to load your items. If your items are available for shipping and you want them shipped, you must notify Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. LLC. Your credit card on file will be charged for the winning items plus the 10% buyer's fee and the 3.5% convenience fee. In addition your card will be charged separately for the cost of shipping and the shipping materials as outlined in shipping instructions. Firearms purchased will have to be shipped to your local FFL Dealer, unless you’re a Missouri resident and picking firearm(s) up on April 25th.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
AUCTION CLOSING: The Auction will close at 6:00pm CST on Tuesday, April 23rd. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed, prior to the close of auction.
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Payment for the packing, materials, boxes, insurance, handling & shipping of purchased lots is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for the actual cost of shipping. Shipping via US Postal Service, UPS deemed acceptable. Regulated Firearms (Modern Revolvers/Pistols) must be shipped overnight. Please note that we will not ship any ammunition purchased in this auction. Shipping fees must be paid prior to the items being shipped. Shipping charges will be billed to that CC separately from the items won at auction. See Special Terms for Complete Shipping terms.
PREVIEW DATE & TIME: Preview will be Monday, April 22nd from 3:30PM to 6:00PM.
PICK-UP/LOAD OUT: Winning Bidders can pick their items up on Thursday, April 25th from 3:30PM to 6:00 PM. Any items left after the specified load out date will be considered forfeited. It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle & disconnect any and all equipment & furniture. Please bring your own packing materials & moving equipment.
FIREARMS: Payment is due immediately. All applicable gun laws will be observed. All buyers will fill out a record of gun purchase that states you are of legal age to purchase a firearm, a citizen of the United States, show ID, not a convicted felon, and is not otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
Purchaser acknowledges that: Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. LLC is not the seller of the firearm, he/she is purchasing the firearm as is, where is, and with all faults, no representations have been made to the purchaser regarding the firearm’s condition, functionality, or suitability for actual use, and before using or firing the firearm, he / she will have the firearm inspected by a suitable person. If the buyer is unable to take possession of the firearm, the gun will remain property of the seller, and purchaser will not get a refund on their purchase. Out of state residents must have guns transferred to a local FFL (Federal Firearm Licensee) in their state of residence and buyer must take possession from them. This is fairly easy to find (most gun shops will do this for you) and most charge a nominal fee for this service. A shipping and handling fee will be assessed to send the gun to the FFL.
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly.
CAUTION: For demonstration purposes, various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
Special Terms of Sale
1. All property is sold AS-IS Where-Is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection on inspection date. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet, but makes no representations. In no event shall Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Some items may be listed as NIB/New in Box. Buyer should be aware that there will be several people that may handle each item & firearm during the preview. Every effort will be made to ensure that each item stays in the same condition that it was photographed in. However all property is sold AS-IS, and ALL
SALES ARE FINAL. The mechanical workings of these firearms have not been tested. We highly recommend that the firearms be checked for their safety and ability to fire by a qualified gun repair shop/gunsmith prior to shooting.
2. It is the perspective bidder’s responsibility to ensure that the item (s) they purchase can be legally owned in their State, County or Jurisdiction. In general, if a pistol/revolver fires modern ammunition is REGULATED within the State of Missouri. These types of firearms will require that the firearm be transferred to an FFL Dealer in your state. There will be no exceptions. Once the firearm arrives at your FFL dealer, if no paperwork is required in your Jurisdiction, then he/she may give you the firearm at their discretion. It is the Buyers responsibility to provide the info of an FFL to whom any & all Modern/Regulated firearms must be shipped. FFL dealers can fax their info to Larry Atterberry, Jr., Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. LLC at 573-474-1771/email: email@example.com or call 573-474-9295 with any questions.
3. There will be no international bidding/shipping available. If you register for the auction and are not in a Jurisdiction that a firearm can freely and legally be shipped to, you’re bidding account will be revoked.
4. Bidders who bid online and do not attend the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the online auction. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged, should use the max bid feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ends. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor a mistake.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the Seller.
8. Titles, if applicable, will be disbursed on auction day only if payment is made in cash; otherwise they will be mailed when funds clear our bank.
9. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any liability.
10. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
11. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither the Auctioneer nor our client make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
12. Shipping Instructions: Payment for the packing, materials, boxes, insurance, handling & shipping of purchased lots is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for the actual cost of shipping. Buyer is Responsible to provide their local FFL dealer’s name, address, phone number to Auction Company, so that seller may ship item (s) to your FFL Dealer. Shipping via US Postal Service, or UPS deemed acceptable. Regulated Firearms (Modern Revolvers/Pistols) must be shipped overnight. Please note that we will not ship any ammunition purchased in this auction. Shipping fees must be paid prior to the items being shipped. Shipping charges will be charged to the credit card that you provide. Shipping charges will be billed separately from the items won at auction. Once you’re Credit Card and FFL Dealer Information Arrives & the shipping Fees are billed it will be approx. 7-10 Days before the firearms are shipped.
SPECIAL SHIPPING NOTICE: Buyer will be responsible for remitting payment for any and all shipping costs including pick up fee’s, postage fee’s, packing, handling, tracking, insurance, crating fee’s and any other associated costs directly to the auction company.