PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING
AUCTION PREVIEW: Sunday, December 30th From 12:00PM to 2:00PM
AUCTION ENDS: Thursday, January 3rd At 6:00PM
AUCTION PICK-UP/PAYMENT: Monday, January 7th From 12:00PM to 5:00PM.
LOCATION: 1100 E. Walnut St., Columbia, MO
TERMS OF THE AUCTION: 10% Buyer’s Premium For Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC Online Bids. Visa, Mastercard, Local Check Or Cash On Day Of Pick-Up Otherwise The Credit Card On File Will Be Charged For Items Won. There Is A 3.5% Convenience Fee For Using Credit Cards. You Will Receive An Invoice After The Auction Ends With Confirmation Of Items Won With The Purchase Total And Buyer's Premium. Please Print Out And Bring To The Pick-Up Day. At The Pick-Up Site, Cashiers Will Be Available For You To Pay For Your Items. You Will Be Given A Paid Receipt Then You May Proceed To Load Your Items. If Your Items Are Available For Shipping And You Want Them Shipped, You Must Notify Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. LLC. Your Credit Card On File Will Be Charged For The Winning Items Plus The 10% Buyer's Fee And The 3.5% Convenience Fee. In Addition Your Card Will Be Charged Separately For The Cost Of Shipping And The Shipping Materials As Outlined In Shipping Instructions. Final Purchase Will Include Purchase Price, Buyer’s Fee And Convenience Fee. Information Is Subject To Change. All Lots Are Sold As Is, Where, Is, With All Faults, Imperfections And Errors Of Description. Due Diligence Is The Responsibility Of The Bidder / Buyer. All Sales Are Final. No Credit Card Charge Backs Will Be Allowed. Items May Only Be Removed Upon Receipt Of Payment In Full. Buyers Assume Complete Responsibility For Care Of Each Purchase At Time Of Sale. We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To Anyone. All Statements Made Prior To The Sale Of Any Item Take Precedence Over Written Material And Any Prior Verbal Statements. The Auction Company Is Not Responsible For Accidents, Thefts, Errors Or Omissions.
1. CATALOG: Atterberry Auction has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid credit card required for bidding approval
3. FOR BIDDING ON ATTERBERRYAUCTION.COM: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
4. PAYMENTS: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Or Local Check By Current Atterberry Auction Customers. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Credit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
5. PAYMENT/INVOICING PROCEDURE: You Will Receive An Invoice After The Auction Ends With Confirmation Of Items Won With The Purchase Total And Buyer's Premium. Please Print Out And Bring To The Pick-Up Day. At The Pick-Up Site, Cashiers Will Be Available For You To Pay For Your Items. You Will Be Given A Paid Receipt Then You May Proceed To Load Your Items. If Your Items Are Available For Shipping And You Want Them Shipped, You Must Notify Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. LLC. Your Credit Card On File Will Be Charged For The Winning Items Plus The 10% Buyer's Fee And The 3.5% Convenience Fee. In Addition Your Card Will Be Charged Separately For The Cost Of Shipping And The Shipping Materials As Outlined In Shipping Instructions. Final Purchase Will Include Purchase Price, Buyer’s Fee And Convenience Fee.
6. PREVIEW: Sunday, December 30th From 12:00PM to 2:00PM
7. AUCTION CLOSING: The Auction will close on Thursday, January 3rd At 6:00pm CST. The closing time of each individual lot will be automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed on that lot within 5 minutes prior to the close of auction.
8. PICKUPS: All items must be picked up Monday, January 7th from 12:00PM to 5:00 PM.
9. SHIPPING: Please note that not all items are eligible for shipping. The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing, shipping, & insurance. Packing, shipping & insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Only small items will be shipped. Shipping fees must be paid prior to the items being shipped. Shipping charges will be billed to the Credit Card on file separately from the items won at auction. See Special Terms for Complete Shipping terms.
10. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly.
11. CAUTION: For demonstration purposes, various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
12. CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
13. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
14. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
15. STORAGE: A minimum charge of $10 per week storage fee for items that are held here at our auction facility over 10 days. If you have a large amount other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup.
16. REGISTRATION: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
17. UNPAID BALANCES: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. All debt collection or disputes will be settled by arbitration in Boone County Missouri.
18. DECLINED CREDIT CARDS: Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card. NO EXCEPTIONS!
19. BAD CHECKS: If Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC receives a returned check; the buyer agrees to pay a $30 returned check fee. Buyer will either agree to pay via certified funds for the entirety of the returned check plus $30 or return the merchandise. If buyer returns the merchandise, they will be responsible for paying commissions for selling the merchandise, paying the difference in the amount owed after it sells & any other expenses incurred from the resale of the items.
20. If buyer does not pick up items or make payments up to date on merchandise, the buyer will be black-flagged for all Marknet auctions. This includes all auction companies under the Marknet service. This means, you will not be able to bid on any auctions under Marknet Alliance membership.
21. BIDDING: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
22. All sales are final.
23. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
24. REFRESH YOUR SCREEN: Please remember to REFRESH your screen to find out if you have been outbid. To refresh your screen, you need to click on (RESET CATALOG) for the whole page to refresh or use the refresh button on your browser. This is most important at the end of the auction. Please call with any questions 573-474-9295 YOU MUST REFRESH THE SCREEN TO KEEP THE TIME ACCURATE.
25. EXTENDED BIDDING: This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING! Any lot that gets a bid within FIVE minutes of its scheduled closing time will remain open for bids past its normal close; it will go into extended bidding. It will remain open until there are no bids on that lot for FIVE minutes. This only affects lots with bids in the last FIVE minutes; other lots will continue to close at their normal times. If you have questions please call us at 573-474-9295.
Special Terms of Sale
1. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
2. All property is sold AS-IS Where-Is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection on inspection date. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet, but makes no representations. In no event shall Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Every effort will be made to ensure that each item stays in the same condition that it was photographed in. However all property is sold AS-IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. Bidders who bid online and do not attend the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
4. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the online auction. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged, should use the max bid feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ends. Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
5. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor a mistake.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the Seller.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any liability.
8. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
9. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither the Auctioneer nor our client make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
10. Shipping Instructions: Payment for the packing, materials, boxes, insurance, handling & shipping of purchased lots is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for the actual cost of shipping. Shipping fees must be paid prior to the items being shipped. Shipping charges will be charged to the credit card that you provide. Shipping charges will be billed separately from the items won at auction.
Business Loop 70 To College Avenue, South On College To Walnut, West On Walnut 2/10 Mile To KeLani On Left Or From Broadway & College, North On College To Walnut.